As part of a successful enrollment of an Organization, GLSC will provide an Organization Enrollment Code to the Coordinator to help facilitate ordering of products by Supporters. The Organization Enrollment Code is confidential and may only be divulged and shared with other Supporters of the Organization. The Organization agrees that it will not post it in a public place where others can access it. The Organization is responsible for all orders placed by those using the Organization’s Organization Enrollment Code.
You will find easy-to-understand information and FAQs on our Sites, including information directed specifically to Supporters. We encourage you to take advantage of these resources to maximize your fundraising efforts. However, the Organization is ultimately responsible for communicate program details to its Supporters and answer their questions as needed.
Organizations must manage all products such as gift cards in their possession responsibly. These products have cash value and many are not replaceable. GLSC is responsible for these products up until they are delivered to you by a carrier designated by GLSC. Upon receipt by the Organization or its representative, GLSC no longer has any responsibility for such products.
To help us provide the best service and experience possible, you are required to expeditiously notify us of any problems the Organization or it Supporters may have with the Sites and Services, the products and gift cards, or of any suspected or known attempted or actual fraud, theft, or other criminal activity associated with the Organization’s fundraising program or the Sites and Services.
2. PLACING ORDERSFor quick and easy ordering, most Coordinators use ShopWithScrip.com to aggregate Supporter orders. You can also place an order for your Organization on ShopWithScrip.com. To place an order by phone, call 800.727.4715 option 2.
When you place your order before 3:00 p.m. EST, we guarantee that order will leave our offices no later than the following business day. Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) typically will leave our offices no later than the second following business day. For example, if you placed your order before 3:00 p.m. on Monday, it would typically ship no later than Tuesday afternoon. See GLSC's Turnaround Schedule for shipping options and details. During the Christmas holiday season, this turnaround schedule is subject to change.
The Organization is required to pay for any orders they place with us, whether online or on the phone. Orders paid for by check will be held until we receive the check. ACH orders will be fulfilled within our regular delivery times. Orders will not be fulfilled without funds being available to cover their payment.
3. PAYMENTElectronic Funds Transfer (ACH)
Since payment must be received for all orders before they can be released for shipment, most Organizations use ACH payment, or electronic funds transfer, to speed delivery of their orders. When an Organization authorizes ACH payment, the Organization agrees that GLSC may debit the Organization’s bank account for the exact amount of the order on the day it is placed, and you agree to be bound by the operating rules of the ACH Network.
The Organization can also choose to pay by check, although this often adds several days to the turnaround time. GLSC cannot accept payment from personal accounts. Payments must be drawn from the Organization’s bank account. Returned checks for non-sufficient funds will be assessed a $30 return fee in addition to payment of the check.
PrestoPay is a convenient way for Supporters to pay their Organizations for a Supporter order place online, at the time they place the Supporter order. With PrestoPay, payment will be electronically deducted from the Supporter’s checking account, and GLSC will accept the Supporter’s payment on behalf of the Organization.
Once a Supporter has successfully enrolled in PrestoPay, verified his or her bank account information, and been approved by the Organization, the Supporter will have the option of paying for orders with PrestoPay. When choosing to pay with PrestoPay, GLSC will debit their bank account for the amount of their order plus a small convenience fee of $0.15 on the day the order is placed. The Coordinator is notified of the Supporter’s payment and the order for physical gift cards will be delivered when the order is released by the Coordinator. Orders by Supporters for ScripNow eCards and Reloads of previously purchased physical gift cards will be fulfilled immediately, with no Coordinator action, when paid for with PrestoPay.
Supporters can also pay the Organization via check, and will have the option to select the method of payment with each separate order, during the check-out process.
PrestoPay payments are made to GLSC on behalf of your Organization. If a Supporter pays for his or her order with PrestoPay, and their payment is returned or rejected for any reason, one of the following actions will be taken:
- If a Supporter purchase has not been approved and released by the Organization, we will cancel the Supporter order and CHARGE THE ORGANIZATION A BANK CHARGE OF $30.00. The Supporter shall be responsible for reimbursing the Organization this charge; or
- If the Supporter order has been approved and released by the Organization, we will CHARGE THE ORGANIZATION for the face value of the order, PLUS A BANK CHARGE OF $30.00. The Supporter and Organization will be notified, and the Organization shall be responsible for collecting the face value of the order and the bank charge from the Supporter.
4. DELIVERYAll orders will be shipped to the Organization’s address on record via a carrier designated by GLSC. Great Lakes Scrip Center is responsible for the order while in transit, and an authorized signature will be required upon delivery. You can choose from several delivery options. Click here to learn more about GLSC's shipping options.
You are required to provide GLSC with a valid delivery address for orders that will have someone available to sign for orders when delivered. Orders cannot be picked up at our offices.