Return PolicyLast updated November 2, 2020
If you happen to order gift cards by mistake, it’s best to try to find a buyer within your Organization. However, sometimes you may wish to return gift cards. For this reason, we have developed a limited return policy:
- Return requests must come from a Coordinator of the Organization.
- Returns must receive written approval from a member of ShopWithScrip’s Customer Support Team.
- Once our Customer Support Team approves the return in writing, the Coordinator will be mailed a Return Product Request Form to fill out and send back with the returned gift cards and original sales packing slip.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- Returned gift cards must be in the original state (written on, stapled, expired or altered gift cards are non-returnable).
- Refunds will be credited to the Organization’s account upon receipt of the return, and the organization is responsible for reimbursing the family if applicable.
- Orders for eGift cards, money added to reloadable gift cards, and gift cards shipped directly to a family (‘Ship to Home’ orders) are final and not returnable.
Give us a call at 1-800-727-4715 Option 3, or email us at email@example.com.