1. PARTICIPATIONTo be a Supporter in the Legacy Program you must have been a previous participant through a registered GLSC Organization, not currently participating through a GLSC Organization, and you must be invited by GLSC. Purchases made through the Legacy Program will allow you to earn Scrip Dollars that can be redeemed towards future gift card purchases.
You must manage all products such as gift cards received and in your possession responsibly. These products have cash value and many are not replaceable. GLSC is responsible for these products up until they are delivered to you by a carrier designated by GLSC. Upon receipt by the Supporter or its representative, GLSC no longer has any responsibility for such products.
To help us provide the best service and experience possible, you are required to expeditiously notify us of any problems you may have with the Sites and Services, the products and gift cards, or of any suspected or known attempted or actual fraud, theft, or other criminal activity associated with the Sites and Services.
2. PLACING ORDERSYou agree not to place any orders without having the funds to cover them. For orders amounting to over $10,000 in a 24 hour period, you must complete a FinCEN Information form that will be provided when placing the order.
3. PAYMENTYou agree to pay GLSC for any orders you place by PrestoPay™.
PrestoPay is a convenient way for Supporters to pay for an order placed online, at the time you place the order. With PrestoPay, payment will be electronically deducted from the Supporter’s designated bank account, and applied to the Supporter’s order.
There is an enrollment process for Supporters where they will submit their bank account information designated for PrestoPay and then verify the correct entry of that information. GLSC must then approve the Supporter to use the PrestoPay feature before orders can be placed with PrestoPay.
When choosing to pay with PrestoPay, GLSC will debit your bank account for the amount of your order plus a small convenience fee of $0.15 on the day the order is placed. GLSC is notified of the Supporter’s payment and the order will be delivered when the order is released by GLSC.
When a Supporter pays for his or her order with PrestoPay, and their payment is returned or rejected for any reason, one of the following actions will be taken:
- If the payment is returned for insufficient funds, GLSC will attempt to debit the Supporter’s account again.
- If GLSC is unable to successfully debit the Supporter’s account after more than one attempt, GLSC will contact the Supporter and arrange for an alternative means of payment.
- If the payment is returned because the account is closed, or frozen, or otherwise blocked, GLSC will contact the Supporter and arrange for an alternative means of payment.
Failure to successfully debit the Supporter’s bank account for orders placed and delivered will result in the Supporter’s account being made inactive until payment is received.
4. DELIVERYOrders for ScripNow eCards and Reloads of previously purchased physical gift cards, paid for with PrestoPay will be released automatically. Orders for low denomination reloadable physical cards will be shipped on our normal fulfillment schedule. GLSC is not liable to you or others for any harm caused by GLSC’s failure to approve or release your order.
All Deliveries of reloadable physical cards will be made to the Supporter directly at the address GLSC has on file. GLSC will be responsible for the products until they are delivered to the Supporter. Upon receipt by the Supporter, the Supporter will be responsible for all products.