SCRIPWARE Inventory Management Tool
SCRIPWARE™, an optional subscription service offered by ShopWithScrip, was developed after review of all commercially available scrip management programs to help ease inventory management. It offers all of the features you automatically get with your free ShopWithScrip online solution, including convenient online access, reloadable gift cards, full family order tracking, order aggregation, and optional set up of online payments (credit card or a linked bank account) for your families. Plus, when you upgrade to SCRIPWARE, you get these powerful features:
- Full inventory management - Keep track of all gift cards and certificates on hand with full inventory reporting.
- "Scrip To Go" sales support - You can designate orders as "scheduled" for delivery later, or if you have inventory on hand, sell it out of inventory immediately. SCRIPWARE keeps track of everything.
- Customizable rebate sharing and distribution - Share all or some of the rebates with your families. Set a minimum earning amount if you want. SCRIPWARE offers the flexibility to accomodate any scrip program.
- Full financial reporting - SCRIPWARE does inventory valuation, profit reporting, cost tracking and more.
- Many more powerful features - Check out our benefit comparison chart below for details:
|Here are all the things you can do:||Standard ShopWithScrip||ShopWithScrip w/ SCRIPWARE™|
|Offer online ordering for families|
|Track rebates by family|
|View order histories by family|
|Offer eGift card (ScripNow) products|
|Offer card reloads|
|Offer online family payments|
|Add local products to website|
|Rely on data security (data backed up in multiple locations)|
|Access from anywhere with internet|
|Manage inventory of ShopWithScrip products|
|Manage inventory of local products|
|Support Scrip-to-Go sales directly from inventory|
|Customize rebate accounts for your program|
|Customize rebate distribution for your families|
|Create rebate credit vouchers for outside products or programs|
|See on-screen reminders of actions coordinator needs to perform|