Return PolicyLast updated September 15, 2014
If you happen to order scrip by mistake, it’s best to try to find a buyer within your Organization. However, sometimes it is necessary to return scrip. For this reason, we have developed a limited return policy:
- Return requests must come from a Coordinator of the Organization.
- Returns must receive written approval from a member of GLSC Customer Support Team.
- Once our Customer Support Team approves the return in writing, you’ll be mailed a Return Product Request Form to fill out and send back with the returned scrip and original sales packing slip.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- Returned scrip must be in its original state (written on, stapled, expired or altered scrip is non-returnable).
- Refunds will be credited to the Organization’s account upon receipt of returned scrip.
- ScripNow®, Reload, and ReloadNow® orders are final and not returnable.
There will be a fee of 10% of the face value, with a minimum of $5.00, charged on all returns and exchanges. Returns must be shipped at the returnee’s expense. However, scrip returned because of an error by GLSC will be fully refunded and all postage and handling costs will be reimbursed. In the event of a store closure, GLSC will refund the complete purchase price of any certificate shipped in the last 45 days, provided GLSC is able to obtain similar reimbursement from the vendor of the closed store.