Credit card payments are here
In addition to linking a bank account (PrestoPay™), families who have access to online payments can choose to pay for gift cards with credit cards.
Important details about this new payment option:
- Credit card types: Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Rebates: The rebate is not impacted—families, and your organization, still earn the same amount. Your organization's earnings are credited the same way as linked bank account payments.
- Purchases: A 2.6% fee is added to a family’s order total each time they pay with a credit card. Your organization does not pay a fee. Credit card payments will be processed immediately.
Spread the word by sharing this flyer with families.
See Family FAQs
The way your organization handles payments determines if you need to take action to make credit card payments available for your organization’s families. See the 3 different scenarios below.
Once your organization’s bank account is linked, you can allow online payments for families, and provide access to eGift cards and reloads to physical gift cards.
To get started:
- Complete the Payment Change Form, which you can find on your Dashboard, to generate a Billing Change Notification.
- Follow the instructions on the Billing Change Notification to send the completed form and a voided check to ShopWithScrip.
- Once your bank account is added, go to Dashboard > Payment Types > Allow Family Online Payment.
- Families will automatically have the option to choose “Credit Card” under “Payment Options” in their cart once credit cards payments are available, link a bank account (PrestoPay), or continue to pay by check.
Plus, they get instant access to eGift cards and reloads.