Special Orders Available Through December 1
Special orders are great for bigger purchases like fall home improvement projects and furnishings, and smaller denominations make excellent stocking stuffers for the holidays.
If you're interested in placing a special order, ask your coordinator to email our GLSC Retail Purchasing Representative, who will be happy to help you with all of your special order requests.
Please keep the following in mind when considering a special order:
- Special orders can only be placed for a limited selection of retailers GLSC currently carries. We can let you know the special order policies of any retailers you're interested in.
- All retailers require a $500 (face value) minimum for special orders, and some require more.
- The lead time for special orders will generally be longer than GLSC's typical turnaround times, and may be as long as two weeks. We can tell you the turnaround time to expect for the particular brand you order.
- Just like regular GLSC orders, we cannot begin processing your order until payment is received. A shipping charge will also apply if it is not shipped with your organization order.
- Special orders are non-stock items and cannot be returned to GLSC.
- Special orders will not be accepted after December 1. We will begin accepting special orders after January 1, 2018.